Family and Divorce Mediation
We attend to the mediation and settlement of disputes arising from unmarried couples separating, as well as married couples separating and divorcing.
There are two aspects that are dealt with:
1. Division of assets or financial consequences of separation or divorce
2. Arrangements regarding minor children-care, contact and support (custody, access and maintenance). Parenting Plans or Child Care plans in terms of the new Children’s Act
A mediated divorce is commonly cheaper and speedier than a litigated divorce. In addition the process is softer on the parties and the mediator prioritizes the best interests of minor children involved.
Labour and Workplace services
- Policy and procedure
- Code of conduct
- Employment contracts
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Mediation of disputes
- Arbitration of disputes
- Preparation for CCMA hearings
Commercial dispute resolution
- mediation of commercial disputes
- arbitration of commercial disputes
Our mediators and arbitrators are equipped to mediated and arbitrate internationally. International commercial mediation and international commercial arbitration are fast becoming preferred methods of dispute resolution in commercial matters the world over.
Other dispute settlement services
- sectional title disputes including levy disputes, transgression of conduct rules
- neighbour disputes
- contractual disputes
For further information on alternative dispute resolution, download our brochure here.